You will need to submit your application in time for the extended deadline of Tuesday 4th July at 12 noon.
Organisers say: “Calling all apprentices, employers, ambassadors and individuals who champion apprenticeships… the National Apprenticeship Awards 2023 are open.
“Back for their 20th year, the National Apprenticeship Awards are a fantastic opportunity to showcase the apprentices, employers and champions who have gone above and beyond.
“It is free to enter the awards, and all entries must be made through the application website.”
There are nine categories to recognise exceptional employers, apprentices and apprenticeship champions:
- Apprentice of the Year and Apprenticeship Champion categories
- The Amazon Intermediate Apprentice of the Year Award (level 2)
- The BAE Systems Advanced Apprentice of the Year Award (level 3)
- The Royal Navy Higher or Degree Apprentice of the Year Award (level 4 or higher)
- The Lloyds Banking Group Rising Star of the Year Award (Apprentices that have made impressive progress in their career to date, and have the potential to go even further. Nominations are made by their employer).
- The Royal Air Force Apprenticeship Champion of the Year Award (Individuals who go ‘above and beyond’ to champion apprenticeships. Nominations are made by a colleague or contact who recognises an individual’s ‘champion’ credentials).Employer of the Year categories
- The BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT SME Employer of the Year Award (for organisations with 1 to 249 employees)
- The British Army Large Employer of the Year Award (for organisations with 250 to 4,999 employees)
- The Teeside University Macro Employer of the Year Award (for organisations with 5,000+ employees)New for 2023
- The Social Justice Apprentice Employer of the Year Award (Awarded to an organisation which demonstrates the impact they have had in creating opportunities and support for apprentices who are disadvantaged or under-represented)
- The IfATE Apprenticeship Development Partner of the Year Award (Awarded to an employer who has gone the extra mile to develop, approve, review and revise apprenticeships in partnership with IfATE)
If you have any queries please email or call the helpline on 0800 954 8896. The helpline opening hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.