Due to the current climate and the insecurity the comes with COVID-19. The BAME Apprenticeship Awards Nomination Deadline has been extended.
You will now be able to nominate apprentices until 26th June 2020. This will come as positive news to all those affected by the virus.
To nominate your apprentices, please follow the link below.
The BAME Apprenticeship Awards feature the following categories. These are open to both apprentices and employers:
- Health, Medical and Social Care
- Financial, Legal and Professional Services
- Retail, Hospitality and Tourism
- Charity, Voluntary Organisations and Public Services
- Construction, Engineering and Manufacturing
- Transport and Logistics
- Micro Employer of the Year
- Small and Medium Employer of the Year
- Large Employer of the Year
- Learning Provider of the Year